Subscribe to the Pa. Township News
Get up-to-date information every month, including:
- IN-DEPTH ARTICLES on important issues and subjects of interest to townships.
- INTERVIEWS with top-ranking state and federal officials.
- FEATURE STORIES on interesting township officials.
- TRAINING SCHEDULES for PSATS workshops and webinars.
Regular Features, Including:
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS, which helps township officials find answers to the many questions they have about running township government.
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, a summary of new laws and bills of importance to township officials and their current status in the General Assembly.
- SIDEBAR, which features articles on various legal topics of interest to townships.
- IN SHORT, which summarizes recent court decisions affecting townships.
- NEWSWORTHY, which apprises township officials of upcoming conferences, observances, and important dates and deadlines.
- TOWNSHIPS IN THE NEWS, a feature column in which townships can share an interesting story or idea with other townships.
- SUPERVISOR AND SECRETARY HALLS OF FAME, which recognize long-serving township supervisors and secretaries.
- Members – $36 for 12 issues
- Non-Members – $40 for 12 issues
For more information, contact PSATS at (717) 763-0930 or download and return this order form.
Pa. Township News Online Archive
Those who purchase a Pa. Township News Archive also have access to our online archive. With just a few clicks, access issues of the Township News through 2019 in PDF format. You will need to know your PSATS account login ID and password to use the link below.
To access the Township News Online Archive, click here to sign into your PSATS account. Once you are signed in, go to the “My PSATS Profile” drop down and click on “Digital Publications.”
Pa. Township News Archive
Whether you’re a Township News subscriber or not, you can order a full year of the Township News archive, from 2004 through 2019. Get answers by browsing through the PDF files for each information-packed issue, save time by using the handy archive and index, and save space by replacing back issues of the magazine with the archive.