Welcome to the PSATS Morning News, our new email digest.
The Morning News eliminates a common complaint – too many emails – while still delivering up-to-date information on PSATS and local government issues. Starting April 6, 2020, members will receive ONE email from PSATS that includes the latest news, videos – look for TVN and the Question of the Week every Tuesday and Thursday – along with legislative and policy updates, grant and funding opportunities, and announcements about upcoming PSATS training.
We’re excited about this new concept and want to hear what you think. Email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSATS Morning News Library
Latest PSATS Morning News
- Reminder: DEP Offers Grants for Diesel Vehicles
- Townships May Nominate Outstanding Firefighter for National Award
- PSATS Urges OOR to Consider Fee Changes
- PennDOT Extends Expiration Dates for CDL Licenses
- Wolf Announces Plan to Address Flooding Mitigation
- L&I Announces Record Levels of UC Fraud
- Independent Fiscal Office, Revenue Release Higher November Revenue Numbers
- Funding Provides Emergency Shelter, Heating Assistance