PSATS is committed to keeping Pennsylvanians informed about the important role of local government in the commonwealth and how the issues of the day affect township officials and residents.
Please direct media inquiries to:
Ginni Linn, PSATS Director of Communications
(717) 763-0930, ext. 127
Click the links below to see these news releases issued by the Pa. State Association of Township Supervisors.
Please Note: All op-eds are by David M. Sanko, PSATS Executive Director unless otherwise indicated.
Local Government Week 2019
- Say Thanks to Your Township Supervisors! (April 19)
- Step Up…or Stop Complaining! Your Community Needs You (February 19)
Volunteer Fire and Emergency Management Service Crisis
- Townships Demand Immediate Leadership from State to Address Volunteer Firefighter Crisis: written by Shirl Barnhart, Immediate Past President Pa. State Association of Township Supervisors, and Member, SR 6 Commission (May 2018)
- Online Legal Ads: Why Not? (June 2017)
Local Government Week
- Lending a Helping Hand (April 2017)