Why Become a Township Engineers Member
As a municipal engineer, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of municipal engineering issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership in this association exclusively for municipal engineers is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- FREE subscription to the Pennsylvania Township News, PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine
- DISCOUNTED member rates on professional development classes aimed directly at engineers (spring/fall seminars, Stormwater Conference, and more) and other educational opportunities, such as weekly webinars
- FREE subscriptions to the Township Engineer, a monthly electronic newsletter highlighting recent news of significance to municipal engineers and upcoming educational opportunities, and the PSATS News Bulletin, a monthly newsletter addressing legislative issues affecting municipal government
- ONLINE ACCESS to our engineers-only discussion group and sample ordinances and resolutions and more in the “Members Only” section of the PSATS’ website, psats.org
- $100 DISCOUNT on advertising in the Pennsylvania Township News…and MORE!
The Township Engineers Association has several memberships options available:
1. Individual – $190
2. Corporate – $300 (must be corporation or professional engineering firm with more than one engineer; additional members from same firm may enroll for an extra $35 each)
3. Township Engineer – $65 (a licensed professional engineer employed full-time by a PSATS member township)
4. Other Municipal Engineer – $85 (a licensed professional engineer employed full-time by a non-member municipality)
To purchase a Corporate, Township Engineer, or Other Municipal Engineer membership please call (717)763-0930.
Contact Member Services at email@example.com or (717) 763-0930.