Why Become a Township Engineers Member
As a municipal engineer, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of municipal engineering issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership in this association exclusively for municipal engineers is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- Subscriptions to:
- The Township Engineer, the official monthly e-newsletter of the Township Engineers Association
- The PSATS Morning News, the award-winning daily e-newsletter that will keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting townships
- A digital subscription to PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine – the Pennsylvania Township News
- Lower member rate to attend all PSATS training courses (PDH eligible), including semi-annual seminars addressing current issues and monthly webinars on topics of special interest to township engineers
- Sample ordinances and resolutions
- Access to the Township Engineers Association Members Only discussion group on the PSATS website
- Access to Webinar PowerPass (all eligible PSATS webinars for one price) *
- A $100 discount on advertising in the Pennsylvania Township News Professional Directory
* Additional Fee
The Township Engineers Association has several memberships options available:
■ Individual — $210
■ Township Engineer — $125 (a licensed professional engineer employed full-time by a PSATS member township)
■ Firm Membership — $400 per year (up to 3 people) or $750 (4 or more people.)
Each option offers you a full complement of benefits that you won’t find anywhere else.
To purchase a Corporate, Township Engineer, or Other Municipal Engineer membership please call (717)763-0930.
Contact Member Services at email@example.com or (717) 763-0930.
Click here to download the Continuing Professional Competency Activity Log from the Pa. State Registration Board.