Why Become a Township Solicitors Member
As a township solicitor, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of municipal legal issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership in this association exclusively for township solicitors is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- Subscriptions to:
- The Township Docket, the official bi-weekly e-newsletter of the Township Solicitors Association
- The PSATS Morning News, the award-winning daily e-newsletter that will keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting townships
- A digital subscription to PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine – the Pennsylvania Township News
- Lower member rate to attend all PSATS training courses, including semi-annual seminars addressing current issues and monthly webinars addressing topics of special interest to township solicitors (courses eligible for CLEs)
- Access to discount bulk bundle for CLEs
- Copies of all new laws affecting townships
- Access to Webinar PowerPass (all eligible PSATS webinars for one price) *
- Sample ordinances and resolutions
- Online access to the Members Only content on the PSATS website and special solicitors discussion group
- Consultation with PSATS staff
- A $100 discount on advertising in the Pennsylvania Township News Professional Directory
* Additional Fee
The Township Solicitors Association has several membership options available:
■ Individual Membership – $260 per year.
■ Firm Membership – $500 per year (up to 3 people) or $750 (4 or more people)
To purchase a Firm or Solicitor Associate membership or if you have questions, please contact PSATS at 717-763-0930 or email@example.com.