Why Become a Township Solicitors Member
As a township solicitor, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of municipal legal issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership in this association exclusively for township solicitors is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- FREE subscription to the Pennsylvania Township News, PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine
- DISCOUNTED member rates on continuing legal education classes aimed directly at solicitors (spring/fall seminars, regional HR and Labor Management Institute, and more) and other educational opportunities, such as weekly webinars
- FREE subscriptions to the Township Solicitor, a bi-monthly newsletter highlighting recent court decisions and other news of significance to municipal solicitors, and the PSATS News Bulletin, a monthly newsletter addressing legislative issues affecting municipal government
- ONLINE ACCESS to our solicitor-only discussion group and sample ordinances and resolutions and more in the “Members Only” section of the PSATS’ website, psats.org
- $100 DISCOUNT on advertising in the Pennsylvania Township News…and MORE!
- Access to the PSATS Webinar PowerPass, which allows you and everyone within your firm (if you have a Firm membership) to access all of PSATS’ 2021 webinars, many of which are eligible for CLE credits, for one payment of $89
The Township Solicitors Association has several membership options available: 1.) Individual – $250; 2.) Firm – $500 (provides all attorneys in firm with benefits); and 3.) Solicitor Associate – $125 (available for attorneys licensed 5 years or less; someone within associate’s firm must have an individual membership).
To purchase a Firm or Solicitor Associate membership or if you have questions, please contact PSATS at 717-763-0930 or email@example.com..org or (717) 763-0930.