Why Become a PA Zoning Officials Member?
As a zoning official, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of zoning issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership is open to:
- Zoning official employed by a local government in Pennsylvania.
- Building code official employed by a local government in Pennsylvania.
- Member of municipal, county or regional zoning hearing board or planning commission or other equivalent planning or governmental agency.
- Municipal or county elected official or manager.
- Municipal and zoning hearing board solicitors.
PAAZO operates the ONLY certification program for zoning officials in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Association of Zoning Officials annual membership fee is $125.
- Certified Zoning Officials certification and DISCOUNTED member rates on professional development classes aimed directly at zoning/planning officials (spring/fall seminars and more) and other educational opportunities, such as weekly webinars
- FREE subscriptions to The Zoning Official, a monthly electronic newsletter highlighting news of significance to municipal zoning/planning officials and upcoming educational opportunities, and the PSATS News Bulletin, a monthly newsletter addressing legislative issues affecting municipal government
- ONLINE ACCESS to our zoning discussion group and sample ordinances, resolutions, and more in the “Members Only” section of the PSATS’ website, psats.org
Contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 763-0930.