Why Become a PA Zoning Officials Member?
As a zoning official, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of zoning issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership is open to:
- Zoning official employed by a local government in Pennsylvania.
- Building code official employed by a local government in Pennsylvania.
- Member of municipal, county or regional zoning hearing board or planning commission or other equivalent planning or governmental agency.
- Municipal or county elected official or manager.
- Municipal and zoning hearing board solicitors.
PAAZO operates the ONLY certification program for zoning officials in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Association of Zoning Officials annual membership fee is $125.
- Subscriptions to:
- Zoning Official, a monthly e-newsletter providing the latest news in Pennsylvania zoning and case law
- The PSATS Morning News, the award-winning daily e-newsletter that will keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting townships
- A digital subscription to PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine – the Pennsylvania Township News
- Complete the Certified Zoning Officer (CZO) Test for exclusive professional credentialing
- Members-only access to an information exchange group at psats.org and sample ordinances, and resolutions
- Lower member rates to attend all PSATS conferences and educational seminars for zoning officers, zoning hearing board members, elected officials, and municipal solicitors
- Access to Webinar PowerPass (all eligible PSATS webinars for one price)*
The PA Association of Zoning Officials has one membership option available:
■ $125 annually
Contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 763-0930.