The Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors has a solid reputation for providing top-notch services to its members, including information, training, and a variety of value-added programs.
Now you can become a part of PSATS as an associate member and enjoy the benefits of some of these services at the reduced member rate. (Note: Townships of the second class are not eligible for associate membership.)
The benefits of associate membership:
For municipalities and others with an interest in Pa. local government…
- Member rate for all training workshops offered through PSATS and registration for the Association’s Annual Educational Conference.
- A free one-year subscription to the Pa. Township News, the association’s award-winning monthly magazine, and the member subscription rate of $39 a year for additional copies.
- Morning News, an award-winning daily e-newsletter to keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting local government.
- Eligibility to participate in PSATS’ Drug and Alcohol Testing Program, which helps municipalities and others comply with federal drug and alcohol testing laws.
For business partners (Township News advertisers, PSATS Annual Conference exhibitors, etc.)…
- A listing in the Local Government Marketplace on the PSATS website. Visitors to our website can search the marketplace alphabetically by vendor name, geographic region, or product/service of interest.
- Member subscription rate of $39 a year for the Pa. Township News magazine.
- Use of the PSATS logo in advertisements in the Pa. Township News and PSATS Conference program book. Vendors may use the logo and the words “Associate Member” in their ads. (PSATS will provide you with a JPG file of the logo upon membership.)
- Member rate for all training workshops and webinars offered through PSATS.
Ready to join?
Call PSATS at (717) 763-0930 ext 112 to discuss the associate membership program in more detail.