Why Become a Township Emergency Management Member
As a member of your township’s emergency response team, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of emergency management best practices?
- Have technical advice at your fingertips?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
Membership is open to:
- township emergency management coordinators;
- other public safety personnel, including police, fire, and EMS;
- road and public works employees; and
- anyone else who performs emergency management duties.
The Township Emergency Management Association annual membership fee is $125.
- Subscriptions to:
- The Emergency Manager, the official monthly e-newsletter of the Township Emergency Management Association
- The PSATS Morning News, the award-winning daily e-newsletter that will keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting townships
- A digital subscription to PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine – the Pennsylvania Township News
- Lower member rate to attend all PSATS training courses, including seminars addressing current issues and monthly webinars addressing topics of special interest to TEMA members
- Tabletop exercises annually
- Online access to the TEMA Members Only discussion group on the PSATS website
- Free phone consultations with PSATS staff
- Access to Webinar PowerPass (all eligible PSATS webinars for one price)*
The Township Emergency Management Association has one membership option available:
■ Individual – $125 annually. (discount available for multiple members)
Contact Member Services at email@example.com or (717) 763-0930.