Municipalities Impacted by Ida Have Extra Time to Apply

Municipalities in counties that have had federal approval for disaster relief have a few extra weeks to apply. This includes townships in Bedford, Bucks, Chester, Dauphin, Delaware, Fulton, Huntingdon, Luzerne, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Schuylkill, and York Counties. Federal funding reimburses up to 75% of eligible costs, including repairs to damaged roads and bridges, expenses for debris management, emergency sheltering of displaced individuals, equipment rentals, and materials. State funding has been made available to offset the remaining 25%. 

“We want to make sure that every applicant has sufficient time to get the assistance that they’re entitled to,” Gov. Tom Wolf said.  

Here are the new deadlines, which are staggered because counties received their eligibility on different dates. The deadlines are as follows: 

  • Dec. 7: Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery 
  • Dec. 13: Bedford, Fulton, Huntingdon, Luzerne, Philadelphia, Schuylkill, and York 
  • Dec. 19: Dauphin and Delaware 

Click here for more.  

Scroll to Top