Commonwealth Outlines Pennsylvania’s Expected Share of Federal Infrastructure Funds
Gov. Tom Wolf outlined Pennsylvania’s expected share of the new federal infrastructure package. Here are the highlights, based on historic formula funding:
- $11.3 billion for federal-aid highways and $1.6 billion for bridge infrastructure.
- $100 million minimum to provide high-speed internet access and lower prices for service.
- $1.5 billion for drinking water, including the elimination of lead pipes.
- $75 million to protect against droughts, heat, floods, and wildfires, as well as weatherization.
- $2.8 billion for mass transit.
- $355 million for airports.
- $171 million for electric vehicle chargers.
Click here for more.