Gov. Tom Wolf outlined Pennsylvania’s expected share of the new federal infrastructure package. Here are the highlights, based on historic formula funding:
- $11.3 billion for federal-aid highways and $1.6 billion for bridge infrastructure.
- $100 million minimum to provide high-speed internet access and lower prices for service.
- $1.5 billion for drinking water, including the elimination of lead pipes.
- $75 million to protect against droughts, heat, floods, and wildfires, as well as weatherization.
- $2.8 billion for mass transit.
- $355 million for airports.
- $171 million for electric vehicle chargers.
Click here for more.