PSATS Scholarship Application Form
Thank you for your interest in the PSATS Scholarship! Please review the instructions below and complete the following fields to submit your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please have the following items ready to upload with your application:
- Personal accomplishments list of honors, leadership roles, and activities you have completed or are currently undertaking in school or local community. Please include years of involvement.
- Copy of high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must come from a township supervisor
Interested applicants must attend at least one township meeting and submit an essay on one topic corresponding to their chosen scholarship type.
- Local Government Achievement – Recount a project, service, or event which you participated in that had a strong impact on you and/or your local community.
- Academic Achievement – Describe the importance of local government within your community or across the state of Pennsylvania.
Essays must be at least 500 words, typed in 12-point font with double spacing. Each essay will be judged by an independent panel based on originality, knowledge of the subject matter, and grammar.
Completed applications must be received by Friday, January 26, 2024. Winners will be selected before the 2024 PSATS Annual Conference at the Hershey Lodge.