PSATS is urging townships to consider nominating a project for the 2022 Governor’s Awards for Local Government Excellence. These awards recognize townships and officials who have found creative ways to improve their communities. The deadline for nominations is January 3, 2022.
Townships may nominate projects in the following categories:
- Building community partnerships
- Responding to adversity
- Promoting community/economic revitalization
- Innovative community/governmental initiatives
- Fiscal accountability and best management practices
- Intergovernmental cooperation
- Information technology
- Health and wellness initiatives
Click HERE to learn more about the judging criteria for each category, view past award winners, and submit a nomination.