The Chesapeake Bay Trust is accepting applications for the Green Streets, Green Jobs, Green Towns (G3) Grant Program. Over $1.9 million in funding is available this fiscal year funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection, and the Chesapeake Bay Trust.
Townships in the Chesapeake Bay watershed region are eligible to request funds for one of the project tracks listed below:
- Conceptual plans for Green Streets/Green Infrastructure Projects (generally less than $15,000)
- Engineered designs for Green Street/Green Infrastructure Projects (generally less than $30,000)
- Implementation/construction of Green Streets/Green Infrastructure Projects (generally less than $150,000)
- Community greening (generally less than $50,000)
- White papers (generally less than $20,000)
- Green Street Charrette/Technical Planning Assistance
Applications must be submitted by March 8, 2023. For more information on eligible project types, please see the Request for Proposals. For technical assistance, contact Nguyen Le at (410) 974-2941, ext. 110, or firstname.lastname@example.org.