PENNVEST is offering a series of lunch and learn webinars for municipal officials, authority board members, engineers, and others interested in learning how PENNVEST financing can help improve water quality in your community. All classes are scheduled for noon. Click here to register for any of these free sessions.
- March 30 – PV Apply – Walk-through of the new electronic application system for PENNVEST.
- April 6 – PENNVEST Eligibility – Learn what types of projects and applicants are eligible for PENNVEST financing.
- April 13 – PENNVEST Small Projects Initiative – Review the simplified requirements to apply for projects requesting $500,000 or less.
- April 15 – PENNVEST Programmatic Financing – Have a capital improvement plan? See how Programmatic Financing through PENNVEST can help implement multiple years and phases of your plan.
- April 22 – PENNVEST Lead Line Removal Initiative – Learn about grant funding for lead line removal from drinking water systems.