The state Department of Transportation is hosting Virtual Innovation Days to provide a unique opportunity for collaboration among PennDOT employees, local government officials and employees, and other transportation stakeholders across Pennsylvania. Learn about transportation innovation at both the state and local levels.
Attendees can choose from 12 different FREE virtual sessions over three days, featuring presentations from PennDOT employees, municipal government representatives, academia, and other transportation partners and stakeholders that will focus on innovative topics such as:
- Making Roadways and Bridges Last
- Technology and Digital Project Delivery
- Maintenance Equipment, Techniques and Materials
- Enhanced Design and Construction Approaches
- Multimodal Transportation Planning
- Tools to Reduce Traffic Congestion and Enhance Safety
View the complete event schedule for more information. Register before October 27, 2021.