While you are waiting for your calendar to arrive, here are upcoming filing deadlines:
- January 15: Tax Information Form (DCED-CLGS-2565)
- January 31: Actual Use Report of State Funds (MS-965)
- February 1: Report of Elected and Appointed Officials (DCED-CLGS-19)
- February 1: Copies of W-2 and W-3 forms are due to employees and the Social Security Administration.
- February 1: Copies of 1099-NEC forms are due
- February 11: Survey of Financial Condition (DCED-CLGS-69) (Note: Although the form is officially due March 15, PennDOT requires that it be submitted by February 11 for townships to receive their liquid fuels payments by March 1.)