Excellence in Intergovernmental Cooperation Award
Purpose: Recognizes townships of the second class that work with neighboring municipalities to share services and complete planning and other projects.
- joint road or bridge construction/replacement;
- intermunicipal parks and recreation projects;
- regional stormwater projects;
- equipment/manpower sharing programs;
- joint comprehensive plans;
- public safety cooperatives; and
- recycling and/or illegal dump remediation.
Awards: Winners will be recognized and receive their awards during the Excellence Awards Ceremony at PSATS’ Annual Educational Conference in Hershey.
Deadline: January 31, 2024
For more information:
- Submit Excellence in Intergovernmental Cooperation Award entries through the form below or via mail to PSATS, 4855 Woodland Drive, Enola, PA 17025.
- Contact Hanna Martin, PSATS Associate Editor, phone (717) 763-0930, ext. 129, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.