Each session, PSATS releases policy statements, which represent its legislative agenda for the next two years. These policies are established through the Association’s resolutions process, where member townships debate and vote on resolutions at the Annual Conference. The resolutions that are approved become part of the PSATS platform for five years.
The PSATS legislative agenda is described in PSATS’ 2023-2024 Policy Statements, which both educate and advocate on the Association’s positions. Association staff is at work sharing these policy positions with legislators and encouraging them to introduce legislation to implement PSATS resolutions. To view the policy statements, click here or click on the policy statements of interest below.
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Environmental Protection:
- Government Transparency: Sunshine, Right-to-Know, and Legal Advertising
- Growth and Development
- Labor & Employment Mandates
- Legal Reforms
- Local Taxation
- Natural Gas Impact Fees
- Preserving Local Democracy
- Public Officials’ Code of Ethics
- Public Safety: