Municipal Support Resource Links
Please direct all training & technical assistance requests to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 717.710.2090
Resource Documents – Marketing Tools
Brochures about the resources:
- PennDOT Connects
- Technical Assistance
- PennDOT Connects – Powered by Communities
- Transportation & Land Use On-Site Personalized Training
Newsletters: PennDOT’s quarterly newsletter about news and people behind the PennDOT Connects program. If you would like to be added to the electronic distribution list for the newsletter, email email@example.com or Phone: 717.710.2090. Please provide your name, municipality, county, and email address.
Online Training – 15-minute free training sessions on the following topics:
- Access Management Regulations and Coordinated HOP Processing
- Loan and Funding Reimbursement Programs
- Site Design and Roadway Standards
- Transit Revitalization Investment Districts (TRID)
- Capital Improvement Programming (CIP)
- Integrating Transportation and Land Use in Comprehensive Plans (PUB 688)
- Traffic Operations
- Transportation Impact Fees
Social Media Toolkit: Use these sample social media graphics and posts to promote PennDOT Connects with your municipalities.
Tech Sheets: Two to three-page flyers on the following topics.