Do you have tips, tricks, and best practices for employee management? If so, we want to hear about them!
The Township News is featuring an article in the August 2022 issue on what are the best practices when it comes to employee management in the township.
We want to hear stories from our members on any of the following topics:
- Holding employees accountable;
- Improving personnel functions;
- Social media and communications progress;
- Confidentiality, background checks; record-keeping;
- Development in labor and employment;
- Safety and wellness checks; and
- Employee engagement.
To make sure your story is included by the deadline, please reach out to Associate Editor Ali Campbell no later than Wednesday, June 29, 2022.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-763-0930 (ext. 109) to share your best tips, tricks, and practices for employee management!