Money “Left on Table”? 

Nobody wants to read a local newspaper headline that your township residents did not benefit from available federal recovery funding because the township officials didn’t take the time to fill out a form! If your township is one of the nearly 100 that has not yet applied to the state Department of Community and Economic Development for the ARP funds that your township is entitled to, please start the application today. Applications are due July 29, and your township will lose its funds if you fail to apply. Please call PSATS at (717) 763-0930 with questions. Click here to learn more. 

As a reminder, DCED recommends using 352.53 or 352.530, Federal Entitlements to Governmental Units, from the Chart of Accounts to record this new revenue source.

Scroll to Top