COVID-19 Eligible Reimbursements Continue After July 2 

Townships that have eligible costs after July 1 may continue to submit for reimbursement of federal COVID-19 disaster costs for expenses such as PPE that is used within a specified time period. However, the federal cost share was reduced effective July 2, 2022 from 100% to 90% reimbursement. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will provide the remaining 10% cost share to local governments to avoid local exposure. 

If you do not see a class, webinar, or seminar scheduled on your desired topic or have suggestions for future topics,
please contact Scott Coburn at 717-763-0930, ext. 171 or scoburn@psats.org.

Scroll to Top