Members Only Directory
Click on the links below to access the Members Only web pages listed or follow the instructions after each link.
Administrative Info – Your resource for items related to your daily work and annual organizational meetings, including 2010 PSATS Wage & Salary Survey Results, 2016 Employer/Employee Tax Chart, 2016 PSATS Advertising Requirements for townships, annual organizational meeting tips, compensation of township supervisors allowed by law, eligibility of township supervisors for township-paid insurance and pensions, the do’s and don’ts of liquid fuel funds, filing deadlines for state forms and reports, and the Oath of Office of elected or appointed township officials.
- To access this page, go to “Member Resources" on the right side of the home page and then click “Administrative Info.”
Brochures – This page contains brochures (listed below) on important topics for township officials.
- Township Legal Defense Partnership and New Laws Service
- Compensation of Township Supervisors Allowed by Law
- Eligibility of Township Supervisors for Township-Paid Insurance and Pensions
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Liquid Fuels Fund
- To access this page, go to Publications and then click on Brochures.
Email Discussion Group – As part of this group, you can easily communicate with your peers statewide by sending an email to more than 500 township officials. Frequent discussion group topics include requests for help or information, job postings, and announcements.
- To access this page, go to Member Resources on the right side of the home page and then click on Email Discussion Group.
Environmental Info – This page is where you will find up-to-date, environmental-related information that relates to local government, including a wide range of information on Marcellus Shale and Act 13 of 2012 as well as erosion and sedimentation construction stormwater permit regulations.
- To access this page, go to Member Resources on the right side of the home page and then click on Environmental Info.
Grants & Funding – The page provides a list of current grants and other funding available to local governments.
- To access this page, go to Member Resources on the right side of the home page and then click on Grants & Funding.
Members Only Training – This page lists workshops and webinars offered by PSATS and available only to its members.
- To access this page, go to the Training tab on the home page and click on Members Only Training.
PSATS Bylaws – Visit this page to access a copy of the PSATS bylaws, the rules for how the Association, Executive Board, and Standing Committees operate.
- To access this page, go to About Us on the home page and click on PSATS Bylaws.
PSATS Resolutions – The PSATS Resolutions are adopted annually by the membership and are the framework for the Association’s policy positions and lobbying efforts.
- To access this page, go to Legislation & Policy and click on PSATS Resolutions.
Resource Center – The PSATS Resource Center is an online document database that contains sample ordinances, resolutions, personnel policies, job descriptions, legal notices, and other resource documents that townships may use when developing similar polices of their own.
- To access this page, go to Member Resources on the right side of the home page and click Resource Center.
Useful Contacts – Visit this page to view a list of useful contacts for state agencies, associations, and other organizations.
- To access this page, go to Member Resources on the right side of the home page and then click Useful Contacts.