TEMA On Demand Webinar EMCs and the EOP Planning for Protection
Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930 to purchase the On Demand Webinar.
On Demand Webinar Title:
Township Emergency Management Association (TEMA)
Emergency Management Educational Webinar
EMCs and the EOP – Planning for Protection
The township’s emergency operations plan (EOP) is the first line of defense in mitigating the damages (and initiating any needed recovery efforts) that either man-made or natural disasters could cause in your township. This webinar will help new and seasoned EMCs learn how to review the status of their current EOP and describe an on-going process that can be used by the EMC to keep the EOP up-to-date.
Assuring that the EOP addresses all the hazards that could affect the township is just the start. The EOP should also detail who does what when and where. This webinar will walk you through tools that FEMA and PEMA have to help ensure that your EOP meets the all-hazards planning requirements and that it provides clear guidance as to what actions are to be done by whom both before (and after) the occurrence any identified hazard.
After attending the webinar you will:
- Learn how to identify and address all the hazards faced by your township.
- Understand the tools available to help keep your EOP current and relevant.
- Be better prepared to address the governing board with respect to any changes needed to the EOP.
- Recognize how effective disaster preparedness can lead to faster recovery.
Who Should View:
Emergency management coordinators (EMCs) and related personnel, township supervisors, and others interested in emergency management.
Webinar Cost (must be paid in advance of receiving link to on demand webinar):
- PSATS Member* – $20
- PSATS Non-Member – $25
* To qualify as a PSATS member, the registrant must have paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or its affiliates (solicitors, engineers, planners, and emergency management associations) or be an associate member.
To view these webinars, you must have a high-speed Internet connection and a computer with speakers.
Upon receipt of payment, a link, including a password to log in, will be emailed to you within five business days. This information will allow you to access the webinar you selected.
The link for the webinar will be valid for five business days from the time you receive your password. After that, you will no longer be able to view the webinar.