TEMA On Demand Webinar December 2012
Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930 to purchase the On Demand Webinar.
On Demand Webinar Title:
Township Emergency Management Association (TEMA)
2012 Emergency Management Educational Webinar
EMCs and Township Supervisors Working to Protect Residents and Businesses When Disasters Strike
As we just witnessed with Hurricane Sandy, disaster can strike at any time. Was your township prepared to deal with the effects of Sandy? The objective of this webinar is to review the Emergency Management Coordinator’s (EMC’s) responsibility in emergency management and to provide EMCs with tools to work with elected officials to help them better understand the township’s role in emergency management and the importance of being prepared for a disaster.
After attending the webinar you will:
- Have tools to discuss the township’s responsibility in emergency management.
- Understand the three parts of a township’s Emergency Management Program (EMP).
- Understand the basic requirements for each part of an EMP and their importance to responding to an emergency.
- Understand the basic acronyms used in emergency management.
Who Should View:
Emergency management coordinators (EMCs) and related personnel, township supervisors, and others interested in emergency management.
Webinar Cost (must be paid in advance of receiving link to on demand webinar):
- PSATS Member* – $20
- PSATS Non-Member – $25
* To qualify as a PSATS member, the registrant must have paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or its affiliates (solicitors, engineers, planners, and emergency management associations) or be an associate member.
To view these webinars, you must have a high-speed Internet connection and a computer with speakers.
Upon receipt of payment, a link, including a password to log in, will be emailed to you within five business days. This information will allow you to access the webinar you selected.
The link for the webinar will be valid for five business days from the time you receive your password. After that, you will no longer be able to view the webinar.