Townships Invited to Free Webinar to Learn about 'Get Outdoors PA'
Do you have 15 minutes to spare on Thursday, Nov. 7? Then you might want to sign up for a free webinar to learn how your community can participate in Get Outdoors PA, a new partnership of local and regional stakeholders to promote quality outdoor programming to the public.
This brief webinar will provide potential Get Outdoors PA partners with the information they need to get started and get their community outdoors.
- Learn the benefits of becoming a Get Outdoors PA community partner and how Get Outdoors PA can help you initiate or improve your outdoor programming and outreach.
- Learn how becoming a Get Outdoors PA partner might help you acquire DCNR funding and connect with other program providers.
- Get a quick tour of the GetOutdoorsPA.org website and a sneak peak into the Partner Portal.
- Participate in a robust Q&A so that you have all the information you need to get your community outdoors!
TITLE: Get Outdoors PA - Discover Hidden Benefits
DATE: November 7, 2013
TIME: 10 - 10:15 a.m.
- Emily Gates, Pennsylvania Recreation & Park Society,
- Samantha Holbert, Get Outdoors PA Consultant
- Nicole Faraguna, Pennsylvania Land Trust Association