DEP Seminars Offer Info on Natural Gas Vehicle Conversions, Grants
Township and other municipal officials can learn about natural gas vehicle grants, information on fleet conversions and filling stations, and more at seminars the state Department of Environmental Protection will be holding across Pennsylvania in the coming weeks.
The seminars, offered in partnership with National Fuel, will review DEP’s newest program created by Act 13 funding, the Natural Gas Energy Development Program. NGEDP includes a vehicle conversion grant program that will be opening soon. Eligible applicants under the grant program include municipalities, nonprofit and commercial fleet owners, public transportation organizations, and any fleet owners considering natural gas. There will also be opportunities to network and talk to vendors.
The half-day seminars are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 - Bayfront Convention Center in Erie
- Wednesday, Oct. 17 - Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 - Valley Forge Radisson, Montgomery County
- Tuesday, Oct. 30 - Lackawanna County Center for Public Safety in Jessup
- Thursday, Nov. 1 - Towanda Fire Hall in Bradford County